Samstag, 8. Juni 2013

Biker´s Marriage...

 ....what to wear ? Wanted to be dressed cool and warm and safety enough for the bike - not easy!
I never sit on a bike except of a shooting ;D
So, i decided to wear a black slim jeans, a light neckholder with golden sequins, black boots, my black leather jacket aaaaand my favorite golden sunglasses from Ray Ban
Highlight : my orange helmet with a Speedy Gonzales print :D

After we accompanied the corso to the event location, i had only one hour to decide what i could wear next - Turbo Makeover.......




 Wearing my looooovely new dress from Asos in orange jaquard, nude shoes from Lola - perfect look for a Biker´s marriage pared with rockabillies.
Make up i reduced on a black eyeliner, my favorite lipstick from MAC and some bronzing highlighter.
To put another accent- i embellished my necklace with a big bullet :)

Ready for the Tornado!!! ;D 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen